login

60′s Sports Rap

featuring Sean “SS Killa” and BK “Broiler”

  10/8/07 1:18 pm

Beyond Muscles

Master Ryker

  10/2/07 9:32 pm

Pec Daddy

Pec Daddy

  10/2/07 9:21 pm

Do you know the Baroness Samoris?

Lesley’s Blurbs

About me:
1875, I called on the new notary at Fousserre, Monsieur Belloncle, to
::XXxx Click Here For My Personal Profile xxXXrecognized him, and then I said, in astonishment: By Jove! You have not

chat.

My Sexy HOT Pics!Limoges, on a tour of inspection, and I was waiting for dinner time. I

He answered: That is my mother. She died very young.

Click 4 My Sexy Adult Profile!

Do you know the Baroness Samoris?

Who I’d like to meet:
  10/2/07 5:23 pm

bad medicine blues lyrics

hey guys i wrote some song lyrics. let me know what you think!
“in my dreams my mama keeps calling me on the phone

saying “take your bad medicine, you gotta take your bad medicine”

my steady girlfriend keeps saying things while she’s greasin’ up my bones

things like “get that bad medicine, i want that bad medicine”

the whole world keeps whispering while i’m trying to watch Home Alone

whispering “bring us bad medicine, show us your bad medicine”

my muscles keep twitching, spraying blood into my brain

they want some bad medicine, i better get some bad medicine

i’m gonna take my bad medicine

yeah get my cock real hard

spray my bad medicine

yeah my cock’s still hard

its like a halloween party

im gonna come as a ringtone

come inside the devil

cos he put that bad medicine

that bed medicine in my bones

(12 bar instrumental break)

yeah man its time to take your clothes off

time to get nasty and drown

a spoonful of fucking

helps that bad medicine go down

i got dreams the size of basketballs

ready to blow your mind

bad medicine brain waves

bad medicine asshole

bad medicine skateboards

yeah bad medicine blows my mind

in my dreams my boyfriend gets real wet and calls me on the phone

he says things like “i put some bad medicine, put some bad medicine in yr bones”

i got those bad medicine blues”

  9/28/07 10:46 pm

Dreamy B

From: Lorien
Date: Sep 20, 2007 12:01 PM
Subject: Bump
Body: I have a new pic posted of the bump. Look under baby B

  9/20/07 7:21 pm

whats your prison name?

Show All Bulletins This User Has Posted

From: Lorien

Is Online

Date: Sep 18, 2007 2:08 PM
Subject: My Prison Name
Body:

More Fun Quizzes at QuizPox.com

  9/19/07 7:36 am

atheistnarnia (12 hours ago)

0 Good comment Poor comment

(Reply)

They have the same brains. Its like 2 of the same exact computers making the same noise when they boot-up, big deal

  9/9/07 11:03 am

Hey You

Block User
Delete From Friends

Petra Petra

myspace.com/petracortright

Date: Sep 8, 2007 5:52 AM

Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]

Subject: hey you!
Body: holla
i discovered this website its sick, it gives ringtones FREE!
go here to see goodbye buddy

Next >>

  9/8/07 10:11 am

R.I.P