The Rhizome Digest merged into the Rhizome News in November 2008. These pages serve as an archive for 6-years worth of discussions and happenings from when the Digest was simply a plain-text, weekly email.

Subject: RHIZOME DIGEST: 12.5.07
From: list@rhizome.org (RHIZOME)
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:01:18 -0500
Sender: owner-digest@rhizome.org

RHIZOME DIGEST: December 5, 2007

Dear Rhizome Digest readers,

This week, the Digest is taking a break. We are currently in-between editors, with Marisa Olson stepping down and former Rhizome staffer Ceci Moss stepping up. Moss will begin as Editor on December 10th, 2007.

As many of you know, we are also in the middle of our annual Community Campaign. We need to raise $30,000, this year, to sustain and grow our online programs, including this newsletter. Over the next year, we plan to significantly increase the number of feature articles--in-depth reviews, interviews and essays--we publish alongside short articles for Rhizome News, our blog, and re-published content via the reBlog. We believe together these resources will help further new media art discourse and better promote and contextualize the creative work of our community.

In order to achieve these goals, we need your support. We sincerely hope you will consider becoming a member or, if you are already a member, perhaps making an additional donation.

https://rhizome.org/support/about_you.rhiz

Thank you so much for your readership and ongoing interest in Rhizome! With your help, we are envisioning an exciting new year in new media art.

Rhizome

Rhizome.org is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and an affiliate of the New Museum of Contemporary Art.

Rhizome Digest is supported by grants from The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts and with public funds from the New York State Council on the Arts, a state agency.

Article submissions to list AT rhizome.org are encouraged. Submissions should relate to the theme of new media art and be less than 1500 words. For information on advertising in Rhizome Digest, please contact info AT rhizome.org.